The big lie.

We need to be different people. Our country is rotted and we don’t do anything to change this situation.

We can never speak English, before that, we have to change our thoughts: you can’t think or speak in another language if you don’t understand that language culture.
‘I didn’t my homework’, ‘I will pay my debts tomorrow’, ‘I hope to win the lottery’… are Mexican phrases, is like the song says: “what about your dreams? Mexican…”, we are lazy, we are unreliable, we are betrayer.

I’m talking about the first world: USA. I don’t like the American culture (the open minded culture), but I have to accept that they are better people than us.
It’s difficult to explain the situation, we have beautiful places and we have delicious spicy food, pretty women. In Mexico there are many intelligent people; we have Jaime Sabines, Jose Alfredo, Hector Gonzales, Marcos, Mario Molina… but we have never appreciated that at all.
The USA has modernity, has good leaders, has money, but more over, USA has people that love their flag. If you love your country and its history, it’s a good way to begin the improvement.


Look through your window, we have always tried to imitate our neighbors, but we are just their shadows, we are American people’s cartoons.

And they, well, they sell us their trash, they give us McDonalds, Seven eleven, reality shows, Bella and Edward, plastic artists, Dr. House and a lot of shit. And we buy all that, we think that the life is a TV series.
I’m not an anti-progress, I just want to be different, but I can’t, because I’m the same that you: a Mexican. I still… still… I forgot the word! Then sorry, this finishes here.

Comentarios

x3mw3rty dijo…
It's a little difficult to understand your position because if you don't want to be a shadow of our neightbors why do you write this in a diferent language, i think as you said we need to start the change with love to our flag, but after that i agree with all your points by the way i like american series and i like because in our contry there only a few ones like 11, 22, 34, 40. channels.

Entradas más populares de este blog

Amar hasta fracasar

Borrador. Cuento corto sin título.

La felicidad solo es real cuando es compartida.